Fed up with your Facebook Friends? You are not alone
In addition to the graph above, the survey also found that these are the types of “annoying” Facebook friends that they have:
- 65 percent are friends with someone they’d call a documentarian—someone who updates their status every time they use the bathroom.
- 61 percent are friends with at least one drama queen —someone who turns everything into a crisis
- 57 percent are friends with at least one woman that snaps a photo every time her baby drools. Which is to say, often
- 46 percent say they are friends with someone they’d describe as an incessant liker.
- 40 percent are friends with an armchair activist
- 40 percent are friends with someone they’d describe as a poser, a person who projects this picture-perfect life on Facebook, whether it’s true or not
See the full report here